Honor Guard Academy
Attention: Due to uncertain COVID restrictions at USAFA will be postponing this event until 2022. If you have already been slotted, the Activity Director will be contacting you.
PCR-RMR HONOR GUARD ACADEMY
WHAT: HONOR GUARD ACADEMY
WHERE: U.S. AIR FORCE ACADEMY, COLORADO SPRINGS, COLORADO
- All students must have completed an encampment prior to attending and must bring a complete Service Dress Uniform (meaning the blues uniform with the Service Coat – sometimes erroneously called the “Class A” uniform).
- In order to apply for the advanced track, cadets must have completed a previous HGA.
- Tuition for all students is $450.
- Cadets or SMs interested in applying for staff should contact the Activity Director at PCR.RMR.HGA@cap.gov and, if selected, will receive further instructions.
- Tuition for staff is $100.
- If flying, participants must fly into Colorado Springs Airport (COS), or arrange to take one of the commercial shuttle services from Denver International Airport (DEN) to COS. We will NOT pick up anyone from DEN, nor will we be responsible for coordinating or booking a shuttle from DEN to COS.
COST: Due to integration with the NCSA application in eServices we can not offer multiple pricing options anymore. However, all Students will be outfitted with all Honor Guard specific uniform items: pistol belt, ascot w/patch, gloves, service cap, and shoulder cord.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the HGA activity director:
|Honor Guard Academy, Director
Timothy Thornton, Maj, CAP